In 2008 we opened the first Kidney Care Centre in Jhelum, Pakistan. The centre provides free dialysis and outpatient treatment to the poor living within a 168 mile radius of the centre. We have now treated over 165,000 patients and 213,689 outpatients who were not able to afford to pay for their medical care. We know that without the Rehmat Kidney Care Centre thousands of people living in poverty would have died from kidney problems across Pakistan.
But today we are running at maximum capacity and struggling to treat all of those who desperately need our help. Every day we to make the heart wrenching decision to have to turn people away who cannot afford treatment in other hospitals knowing that we are leaving them with few other options to survive. We need your help and support to support our centre and save more lives.
The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever relieves a Muslim of distress, Allah will relieve him of distress on the Day of Resurrection.”
Your Zakat and Sadaqah donations will mean that we are able to continue to provide lifesaving medical treatment for kidney disease to those who need it the most. The poorest communities in Pakistan need your support to survive this terrible disease.
The facilities and services at the Rehmat Kidney Centre include:
• A team of six fully trained and dedicated Medical and Surgical Specialists and Nephrologists
• Free clinics, check-ups, advice, and treatment for poor patients
• Nine Dialysis machines
• A fully equipped operation theatre
• Screenings and early detection of kidney problems
• Monitoring of patients with diabetes and hypertension
• Free counselling, advice, and literature for patients and the general public
• A fully equipped ambulance that provides a free 24hr service
‘It was only because of the Rehmat Medical Aid Kidney Care Centre that I am still alive today and able to work to provide for my family. I thank every single supporter of the charity.’. Razia, a patient at the Kidney Care Centre
Sign up for our E-Newsletter to receive updates about our work.
We will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.