Our greatest accomplishment to date and proudest moment was the construction of the Kidney Care Centre that was opened in 2008 in Jhelum, Pakistan.
It is a fully functioning, purpose build dialysis centre and out patients clinic. It is the only one of its kind in a 168 miles radius that is free for the poor. Patients come for treatment from Jhelum and other local surrounding villages such as Kharian, Dina, Rathian, Sarai Alamgir, Kala Gujran, & Pindhi and many more.
Since opening the hospital has successfully completed over 165000 treatments free of charge for those who cannot afford to pay for their treatment.
Free treatment has also been provided to more than 213689 out-patients since the hospital opened in 2008.
The Facilities and Services available at Rehmat Kidney Care Centre are:
• A Team of Six competent and dedicated Medical, Surgical Specialist and Nephrologists for free checkup, advice and treatment of the poor patients.
• Dialysis: Nine Fully Functional Dialysis Machines
• Free Clinics for Out-Patients
• Fully equipped operation theatre
• Screening and early detection of kidney problems
• Monitoring of patients with diabetes and hypertension
• Facility to hold workshop, Seminars and lectures up to thirty participants
• Free Counselling, advice and literature for kidney patients and families
• Free counseling, advice and literature for patients and general public.
• Pick and drop facility for poor patients
• One Ambulance that is fully equipped according to international standards with professional staff that provides a free 24 hours a day service.
The Kidney Centre is currently running at maximum capacity working around the clock and it is clear that more dialysis machines are required.
We constantly have patients referred to us from public hospitals who cannot afford the treatment there. It pains us to have to turn anybody down and potentially leave them to die. But currently we are having to do exactly that.
With your help and support we will be able to purchase new equipment to help us treat more patients.
Please help save lives by contributing towards to Kidney Care Centre by filling in the donation form below.
Sign up for our E-Newsletter to receive updates about our work.
We will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.